August 26, 2010 at 9:07 pm
BlenderNewbies is a resource for learning Blender 3D. There are Blender 3D video tutorials, PDFs, tests, tools, and .blend files. To make 3D snowflake you need to crochet 3 snowflakes of the same pattern. Downloadable paper snowflake pattern #1. Downloadable paper snowflake pattern #2 How To Make 3D Stars. Create an elegant yet simple centerpiece for your holiday table with these easy instructions plus a few hints about using snowflake patterns in your decorations. If you have been looking for the SVG and SCUT patterns, the links below have been restored. How-To: Felt 3D Snowflake Ornament Betz White shows how such a simple process translates into a beautiful design. This intermediate crochet snowflake pattern is designed by Deborah Atkinson.
3D Snowflake Pattern
- It includes a crocheted 3D wild rose in the center.
- As you can see, you will have an almost shape of your 3D snowflake right about now. Apply glue where all the 6 arms meet together.
- Snowflake Patterns You can use these snowflakes to create a snowflake garland or frosty stockings.
- Pattern 1 ch 12; join with sl st to form the foundation ring.
- This is a cute, simple paper craft that results in a 3D ornament you can hang around the room.
- I really don' t know what to call this pattern (I found it in a book and it didn't have a name.
More information about 3D Snowflake Pattern on the site: http://marlendy.files.wordpress.com