July 4, 2010 at 7:02 am
I have had tons of hits for this scarf, which I first found here. Use the color picker to create a wonderful color pattern and then share it with the world. IвЂ™m going to try to do it in yellow and purple since that is my sister-in-lawвЂ™s favorite colors. Children learn to recognize patterns in this fun interactive activity. Striking photos showcase some of the best-known traditional two-color quilt patterns. Offering this red and white antique quilt with a pattern I am unsure of, but gave it the name of Dominos and Squares, so if anyone knows the correct name, drop me a note. Knitting instructions for Two Color Lattice knitting stitch pattern.
2 Color Patterns
- Another tile pattern from the Hall of the Ambassadors can be considered as a two-color pattern in three different ways.
- Figure 2. Another two-color tile pattern.
- ROW COUNT TWO COLOR AFGHAN SQUARE Crochet Pattern, we have hundreds of free crochet patterns at crochetnmore.
- 5 or more patterns: $4.00 ea. Custom Knit Afghans pricing using any of the stock designs below.
- CorelDRAW lets you create your own patterns out of vector art. The process is very simple once you learn a few rules.
- Crochet Hooks: 4mm [US G-6] and 5mm [US H-8]. Split-lock stitch marker, yarn needle.
More information about 2 Color Patterns on the site: http://www.sarahsyarns.com